Manufacturers

MEE CHUN PICKLED SHALLOT

  • Model: 077101020268, 475g (16.5 oz)
  • Shipping Weight: 1.89lbs
  • Manufactured by: MEE CHUN CANNING CO., LTD.

$3.89

Add to Cart:
UPC: 077101020268,
Mee Chun Pickled Shallot.
Product of Hong Kong
INGREDIENTS: Shallot 60%, Vinegar, Sugar, Salt.

NUTRITION FACTS: Package Size 475g (16.5 oz)) Serving Size 220g 8 oz Servings Per Container 2
Amount Per Serving Calories 10 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value* Total Fat 0g 0% Saturated Fat 0g 0% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 30mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 27g 10% Dietary Fiber 3g 11% Sugars 27g Protein 0g
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 0%

This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 29 January, 2019.

Copyright © 2019 OrientalSuper-Mart. Powered by Zen Cart