• Model: 014100084693, 244g (8.6 oz)
  • Shipping Weight: 0.89lbs
  • Manufactured by: PEPPERIDGE FARM INC


Add to Cart:
UPC: 014100084693,
Pepperidge Farm Mystic Sugar Soft Baked Cookies. Baked with care with real vanilla extract, sugar, creamy butter, and cage free eggs.
Product of USA
INGREDIENTS: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Palm and/or Hydrogenated Soybean Oil and/or Hydrogenated Cottonseed), Fructose, Butter, Corn Syrup, Contains 2% or Less of: Eggs, Nonfat Milk, Natural Flavor, Salt, Ammonium Bicarbonate, Baking Soda, Cream Of Tartar, Vanilla Extract, Soy Lecithin. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy, Eggs.

NUTRITION FACTS: Package Size 244g (8.6 oz) Serving Size 1 cookie 31g Servings Per Container 8 Amount Per Serving Calories 130 Calories from Fat 45
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5g 8% Saturated Fat 2.5g 13% Trans Fat 0g Potassium 0mg 0% Cholesterol 10mg 3% Sodium 85mg 4% Total Carbohydrate 21g 7% Dietary Fiber 0g 0% Sugars 9g Protein 1g
Vitamin A 2% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 4%

This product was added to our catalog on Monday 04 March, 2019.

Copyright © 2019 OrientalSuper-Mart. Powered by Zen Cart